Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is wrong with this girl?

I met this decent looking girl in one of my classes this semester. Shy girl. Didn't really say much most of the time. As the semester went on she engaged in conversation with me more and more and got me interested in her.



I started to fall for this girl, but wasn't obvious about it.



I got her phone number 1 week before the semester was over, but I got overwhelmed with work and studying for finals that I didn't have time to call her.



I saw her the day of the final, but didn't get to talk to her. She left and went on her way into the world. I still had her number though.



I sent her a text joking about the class. She sent me a text back 4 mins later. Pretty good sign there if she was responding so quickly.



I replied with another text telling her I wanted to see her again. This was Thursday night. Was this too strong? She hasn't replied yet.



I looked up her myspace (I dont have1)and she has been on it recently. She has like no guy friends at all it seems.



Should I just forget her?



What is wrong with this girl?

Give it a shot. It doesn't look like she has anyone else in her life, and you want to see her. What is there to think about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater