Monday, November 30, 2009

This girl likes me but i dont know if she doing it to get sum action?

i know this girl likes me. an old friend, and we have lots in common and it says shes a swinger on myspace. from what i heard from my friend she is a booty call. is this true? she told me she does get tested every year. i just dont want to b dating a you know what and a cheater. she also just broke up with her boyfriend, and she cant seem to get over it. its been two months. but shes also loooking for a job and in school which is good. so is this old friend of mine who i want to tell i like her a good choice??



This girl likes me but i dont know if she doing it to get sum action?

if you like her then go for it if not tell her its not a good idea



This girl likes me but i dont know if she doing it to get sum action?

Have fun, but don't let yourself get too emotionally attached until you've known her intimately for quite a while.



She's PROBABLY untrustworthy -- perhaps only in a confused way that somebody can outgrow, perhaps more fundamentally than that.



Dating old friends rarely goes too too badly. On the other hand, I did have one that got almost to the boil-the-rabbit stage, so nothing is totally safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater