Saturday, November 28, 2009

Getting over a girl?

I've had a crush on this girl for 2 years. I had an opportunity to tell her but I didn't so we haven't talked in the last year. 3 days ago, I found her Myspace and left 2 messages for her and she didn't respond (I'm positive that it was her myspace %26amp; it said that she read the messages). She's going to a different school this year, so this was my only way to contact her. Since she didn't respond I figured that she isn't interested so I'm giving up. I'm trying to erase her from my memory but it still kind of haunts me. I've had fantasies of marrying her (yeah, I know, it's my fault that I let her that deep into my heart). She's really pretty and I find it hard to get over her even though I just recently found out that she drinks when she goes to parties and has a lot of other close guy friends (which means that I wouldn't have much of a chance w/ her even if she mailed me back). How do I get over her?



Getting over a girl?

Get into sports. Talk to more girls. Do more activites to where you don't think about her. Just steer you mind away from her. When you start thinking about her go do something. It helps. =]



Getting over a girl?

I have done this very thing, man.



If your lucky you will never get over her. Remember and love every second of every moment you two were together. Someday, you'll appreciate this.



Getting over a girl?

Well, I had a problem like this recently, It took that song Big Girls Dont Cry, by Fergie, to get ova him...I played it a couple of times and the nxt mornig, I was ova him...so find a nice song and listen to it, and think about your life without this girl...



Or find somebdy else.



Getting over a girl?

go do something get involved with some kind of activity to keep your mind busy. maybe if you dated someone else you might find you really only wanted this girl cuz you coulndt have her. if you could have her ya might find ya dont want her like ya thought ya did.



Getting over a girl?

Start getting a new hold on your life and start doing things that you enjoy doing start diong things differently, try dating or at least talking to other girls and try not to bring up her name when talking to other girls that gives them the scense that your not over her.



Getting over a girl?

I'm in the same situation but with a boy. I can't forget him, it's really hard isnt it. You could do an after school club or something, maybe go to the gym or go out with your mates more often to keep your mind off her. Find another girl to talk to or something? Find a football or rugby club to join and if your'e not very intrested in sports, do an arty crafty thing or find a short time job. Good luck xx



Getting over a girl?

You just need to move on to someone else or do other things to get you mind off of her. It shows that she has no intentions of calling or getting in contact with you so why bother. just leave her alone. My thing is out of courtesy she should have at least told you she wasn't interested then you could have left it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater