Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I help my friend get a girl?

I have a friend and he is real shy and he hasnt had sex in two years.hes about 21 years old.hes not a virgin or anything.the girls that he did have sex with was either because one of my other friends was sharing some s*ut or i or one of my friends would talk 2 the girl for him and gas her head up to let him have sex with her.he's never gotten a girl on his own.me and my friends tried to talk 2 him about it but he takes it offensive and gets mad when we bring it up.at he does comment on females on tv,internet or if we see a pretty female outside.one girl that he was talkin to told me that when they was on the phone he only said wassup,then it got quiet for 10 minutes and he said "so whats up" again.I really dont know what to do for him.i even recommended myspace for him but he said h dont wanna mess with anybody on the internet.can somebody please help me out



How can I help my friend get a girl?

If you are truly his friend, allow him to work out his problems on his own.



He doesn't need you harassing him about his personal life. Instead, he needs you to be completely supportive, and to give him advice only if he requests it.



Be a good friend and butt out.



How can I help my friend get a girl?

Rope, an ability to tie knots... and a van with false number plates, could ALL achieve the above!! 8)



Erm... it could also get you life!!! So get your friend... via subtle hints...web pages left on, etc... interested in Necrophilia!! Only way she isn't gonna ID you!!



Or you could.... LET your friend discover the woman of his dreams, thru' 'NATURE' and respect for a girl, leading to.... SEX!!! ;-) Or are you looking for left-overs?? Lil



PS/ The 'Net is 'a web of computers'!! A drink and a meal with 'REAL' female company...... maybe it's me??...... just seems more appealing! We are, after all, animals, whose basic instinct is determined by sight, smell, actual companionship, guesswork... and if your lucky..... mutual lust... based upon ALL of the previous!!



Remember tho!!!! If that doesn't work... ROPE, Van.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater