Saturday, November 28, 2009

Girl problems?

alrite well i met this girl over the summer and we started to talk and i really liked her alot..the first like 2 months we knew each other we always talked she seemed anxious to see me and now shes always blowing me off and kinda ignoring me ..i still really like her we just dont really hang out anymore..is there any way i can talk 2 her to make her like me a little more i really want us to be good friends again i just dont know wat to do to get our friendship bback on track..just this weekend i asked if she wanted to hangout and she said shes busy and she'll call me back in 30 min she never did call me and she was on myspace all day..doesnt sound busy to me..i really like herstill i just dont know wat to do. please help



Girl problems?

this is kind of a hard situation... she could really like you and just be blowing you off cause she is scared cause that is what one of my friends does. I think that you should try inviting her to a group hang out to ease the pressure if any is there. sorry if my answer isn't the best



Girl problems?

Move on and get over it.....she's probably a tramp....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater