Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help with a girl I just met?

My friends and I planned to go see a movie, and one of my friends invited a girl from his old school to come along also for me. (I didn't meet her til today).



Ahh she was so pretty. I talked to her a bit, but my friend who supposedly brought the girl for me just wouldn't stop talking. So I got to ask her a couple questions, joked with her a bit.



I went to sit by her, but then my friend just sat inbetween us...



So I was like w/e I'll talk to her after. And after the movie, I talked to her for like 5sec. and she had to go



Thanks a lot friend...



Well now the question: How should I talk to her more? I just found her myspace, and am gonna add her. Any ideas?



Help with a girl I just met?

Talk to her on myspace alot. Get to know her more and then ask her for her phone number. Let the realtionship grow more and let her know she can trust you. And just treat it like a normal realtionship.



Good Luck



Help with a girl I just met?

Well if you really like her or really want to get to know her give her your phone number threw her myspace or ask your friend for her number

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater