Monday, November 30, 2009

I LIKE a girl BUT she has A BF....WUt do u think whena girl tells u they like u??

when a guy tell u they like u, what are your feeling. no matter how you feel about the guy..



one more- i met this girl in my last semester class,we dont see each other because we have different class days, and i only talk to her via email on myspace. i told her on email i kinda like her and she said we can still be still be friends-she told me she has a bf..dont know the dude. i mean i wanna get to know her better and stuff and hang out with her but since she "has a bf", i dunno wut she would think if i ask her to hang out....she did told me "ofcourse we can be friends" i know wut u are thinking, she said that because she never seens me...but online she always answers to my meseges and one time we excahnges messges every day for like 1 week...what do u think this girl thinks...she has a bf. she knows i like her. she thinks its cool and she talks to me...what do u think???



I LIKE a girl BUT she has A BF....WUt do u think whena girl tells u they like u??

Dont break other ppl up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater