Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does this girl like me or not ? because she is confusing?

Does this girl like me or not ? because she is confusing?



i am 16 years old. i like this girl in my english. i'll talk to her once in a while but she know that i like her. one day before lunch my friend walked up to me and told me that she liked me and then later that day one of her friends walked up and told me that she was talking about me. the next day i walked up to her and asked her if she liked me and she said NO. i asked her if she wanted to hang out on the weekend but she said no that she was punished i also asked her phone number and she told me her parents took it away. i told one kid and that kid went on to tell everyone that i liked her. her friend sent me an email on myspace telling me that she was talking about but that she hates how some kids are all over her about this. she told me to don't give her any attention because then she is going to miss all the attention i was giving her and she was going to want me. i didnt want to do that because then she would think i lost interest in her. like sometimes she would walk up to me in the hallway and tell me to get out of her way but she would smile. another time we were messing with laptops in my english and she called me over to help her, and then there was another time that she went to go get something out of her bookbag and when she turned around i waved at her and smiled and she smiled right back. everyone told me to make a move and talk to her but everytime i would some kids would start laughing and looking at me when im bout to talk to her and that got me distracted. i hear that she is a little hoe but at first i didnt want to believe it but a couple of days ago i saw her all over some other guy. i dont know what i should do. i've been ignoring her for a 2 days as well as she has been ignoring me. but 2 days ago i ignored her but she came up behind me and pushed me but she started 2 smile and then b4 class started she came up next to me and started 2 look at my psp and 2day she says hi 2 me and tells me she can beat me in any video game and she was smiling and then 2day i walked by her and tapped her on her shoulder and she started to tickle me and then when i tried doing it on her she was squirming around and smiling. is that a sign ?



PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!



Does this girl like me or not ? because she is confusing?

Coming from another of 16, tickling is sort of a gesture of" I have fun with you but I am keeping my Options open" The whole Do you like me thing was To upfront which would have put most girls on defense and say no.



The excuses of "i asked her if she wanted to hang out on the weekend but she said no that she was punished i also asked her phone number and she told me her parents took it away." could be anything from, she was weirded out on how fast you came on, If you just met her, or she just thought you were weird.



In high school most people are able to put people down by saying that she is a little hoe, you saw here on another boy, which could indicate, she is Comfortable with that person to be able to get that close, If you see extended holding with arms around waist or kissing, that means that she is his.



Keep your options open, the ignoring thing works, just don't go over the edge, some girls will respond differently to you if you just act like they are not there, but don't be rude about it.



well good luck,



D.



Does this girl like me or not ? because she is confusing?

Just get away from her. Dont ignore her but just tell her if she likes u to tell u or if not to leave u alone.



Does this girl like me or not ? because she is confusing?

this is quite a story. I don't really know. It sounds to me she might be using you in a way...if that makes any sense......you'll nvr know until u make a move



Does this girl like me or not ? because she is confusing?

holy crud thats a long story. find out her cell # and ask her out again except when there are no ppl aroung to laugh.....



she is either a total ***** or is crushing on you.



Does this girl like me or not ? because she is confusing?

it seems to me that she likes you. sometimes she will act like she doesnt like you or tell you that because she doesnt want a whole bunch of people talking about you and her. just stay friends with her for a while and give her time to think about your relationship until she is ready for the next step you can also just go to places with other friends but just at friends. make sure she knows that she can be comfortable around you.



Does this girl like me or not ? because she is confusing?

Holy Crap!!!



That's confusing as #311 =:)



Give her YOUR number and tell her to call when she can.



You are clearly both interested in each other, but are worried about what other people think (why?).



Tickling... lol... very good sign.



Best wishes ;)



Does this girl like me or not ? because she is confusing?

Dude this is the most bullshit question i ever heard you took 40 minutes of my life that i can't get back with a question that could have been asked in 1 sentence! Dam you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater