Saturday, November 28, 2009

When to tell girl i like, how i feel about her?

Ok so i like this girl and have been talking to her on AIM for about 2 months now. I would say we are acquaintances



right now. We never met in person yet, but im good friends with her older brother. I dont know if she likes me cause i always have to start an IM with her first or she dont say anything.



I know shes single and she lives out of state. Problem is her myspace says shes been hurt a lot and cheated on in the past. She left a bulletin with a ques. about anyone liking her now and she put idk, but dont be scared to tell me.



I'm a really great guy and would never cheat on a girl. So how should i go about telling her that i like her or should i wait till i know her more to tell her. I will be meeting her in a couple weeks when i visit her brother. I'm not sure how she would feel about long distance.



When to tell girl i like, how i feel about her?

Progressing too fast I guess. Slow down a little and get to know her better first. Suggest a few causal dates and bring her out for some fun. When people have fun together, they bond naturally. Don't rush into telling her you like her even before you guys are real friends. She might back off if you do so.



When to tell girl i like, how i feel about her?

This can only end badly. On the bright side, it will make a great entry in your livejournal when the inevitable pain comes.



When to tell girl i like, how i feel about her?

You should tell her now with explaination that it is not necessary that her past will be repeated and you must tell her everything with open heart and i am sure she will understand you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater