Saturday, November 28, 2009

What Should I Do? this girl is like killing me?

okay, so i start a new school and itls good so about 1 week into it i find this gril it it was love in first sight kinda and yeah so i talked to her and she said she felt the way with me and then i find out she is dating my ex's Ex and i get all pissed and last night i stayed after school and we went on the balcony part of the school and sat down and i loked into her eyes and kissed her and i pulled away cuase i thought it was wrong of me and then she jumps on me and start slamming her tounge in my mouth and she is like i wanna be with you and blah blah and then she tells her bf nothing happend and that she was home and she turned her cell off, and when i got home from after the whooe make out thing i go on her myspace and supposenly she blicked me from AIm and on her myspace tehre a pic of me getting assraped my her ex and his freind so wtf, i am serious too =[ and it hurt so effen bad cuas ei fele so hard for this girl.



please help =[



what would you do in my situation??



What Should I Do? this girl is like killing me?

You are all young and still learning to know yourselves. Don't worry so much about monogamy. People are allowed to date around. Go talk to her and tell her your feelings and why you did what you did. Communication is usually the biggest problem and the best solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater