Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I tell a girl I like her?

ok there is this girl that goes to my school, we have 1 class together and we usually never talked, but towards the end of the year we started talking alot, now school is over, but we talk alot on myspace. I really like her and I have no idea how she feels about me



I really want to be her bf but dont know how to start that topic



and we get along nice and we have nice convos on myspace



please help



How do I tell a girl I like her?

probably build up you relation up more and then once you think your ready. try it. don't wait to much or she'll say you two are to good of friends to go out



How do I tell a girl I like her?

You don't. Just play it cool and ask her if she wants to go to the movies.



How do I tell a girl I like her?

just tell her it wont kill you i promise



How do I tell a girl I like her?

just tell her 4 gods sake



How do I tell a girl I like her?

my best guy friend asked me out and it ruiend our relationship completely and i cryed forever bc of it. but good luck!



How do I tell a girl I like her?

just tell her how you feel even if she doesnt felel the same way back she'll be flattered cuz all girls like it when a guy likes them.. O and compliment her first! gils LOVE 閳?that!!



GOOD LUCK!!



How do I tell a girl I like her?

fell her tidy and a$$



How do I tell a girl I like her?

Just message her on myspace and be like hey im going to dariy queen ( whatever food place) want to come. or want some icecream.



start hanging out outside of school first and see how thins go.



How do I tell a girl I like her?

she might feel the same about you, just tell her "I like You" and then everything will come along, the worst is that she doesn't like you back but you dont know



How do I tell a girl I like her?

OMG just write to her tell her that now that you guys have gotten to know each other more that you feel that you are attracted to her that you enjoy her company ask her if she wants to go to the movies or go eat or bowl i dont know but just do it.



How do I tell a girl I like her?

Yes, but you ask her to meet you for coffee, and then ask face to face to be her bf.



How do I tell a girl I like her?

maybe u shud move the friendship further and ask to see her with friends, if that doesnt work get a bit more intimate and phone her



then when ur a bit more friendly ask her to go see a film or something - see what she says



How do I tell a girl I like her?

Ask her out to the movies or something.



How do I tell a girl I like her?

ask here to go out with u and so of her friends and some of ur friends but realy spend the hole night with her sit next to her



good luck



How do I tell a girl I like her?

Just tell her how you feel. and ask her out



How do I tell a girl I like her?

dude, ask her if she wants to hang out sometime. set a date to go to the movies, or go-karting, or something else fun. when youre walking, reach out and hold her hand. i she moves away, youre done. but if she smiles, go in for a hug, and then ask her out. just a little advice...



How do I tell a girl I like her?

First, if you really like her you'll tell her



Second, if she's givin you the vibe that she likes you then most likely, she does, just tell her, and whatever happens, happens,



Third, trust me, nothing will ever happen unless you say something, and to start the convo, just say it or just ask questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater