Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does this girl like me ????Please Help !!!?

Does this girl like me ????Please Help !!!?



i sent this girl i like a love note and she responded by saying ... aww how sweet. and then i asked what she thought of the letter and she it was very cute and sweet and that i sounded really sincere but she didn't say nothing bad is that a good sign, because i bearly know her, and she's my neighbor's best friend and when i asked her when she comes down to my neighbor's house if she wanted 2 hang out and she said she'll ask my neighbor when can she go 2 her house. i heard from my neighbor that she really nice so idk and then i talked 2 her on aim and she was asking me what school i went 2 and how old i was and what grade i was in and when i told i teach her about baseball if she stuck with me . she said " i better know bout baseball and don't let me down "i tried 2 say in other words if u go out with me u will learn about baseball. judging by her response was it good .and she would always type down lol. there is a big problem later on she told me she was taken after i told her that she had a secret admirer. but when i look on her myspace it says she is single. wat shud i do ????



Does this girl like me ????Please Help !!!?

quit being a total puss and ask her out. duhhhhhhh. Just IM or call her up and ask her if she would be interested in going out with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater