Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Girl problem? or something of that sort.?

I'm 18, so is she. We went from being best friends for like 4 years off and on, dating to going into a relationship finally recently. A few weeks later we both found out things about each other that changed how things were going, but they were just hook ups with friends in the past, although it caused us to go on what she called a break at the time, but said she wanted to go back to dating. It has been really hard on me but I've been tryng to give her the time and space she has asked for, while she said she wasnt ready for a relationship and had to get things straight in her life with herself. Then an old friend told me that her guy friend was dating the girl I was just talking about..... basically my question is what is the best thing for me to do besides obviously moving on I know that.... so don't just say that please. We will both be on aol instant messanger and myspace but not say anything to each other, she doesn't put out effort or something I dont know what should I do? thanks



Girl problem? or something of that sort.?

You should tell her how you feel. Tell her that she needs to make a choice about your relationship in the immediate future and live with that choice. Its a hard call but one you must make to get on with your life. You have a gut feel for what the answer is - you will now get the answer and know what way is going to be your most succesful avenue. Good luck.



Girl problem? or something of that sort.?

Sorry, I know you don't want to hear this, but if she doesn't want to talk to you or is playing games, the best thing to do is leave her alone.



Girl problem? or something of that sort.?

just put forth effort, i no its tirering but it might rub off on her??? and tell her that is how u feel. but, awwwww, thats cute!!!! but thats sooo nice of u for thinking of her!!!! good luck



Girl problem? or something of that sort.?

well, if you realy want to get her back on your side you shoulkd atleast try to talk to her



Girl problem? or something of that sort.?

ask her about the other guy. it seems like you need to talk so that you can at least save the friendship.



but, you'd think, for how long you were friends, that you would know those things about each other.



Girl problem? or something of that sort.?

I'm going through the same thing with a girl I've known for 14 years. We dated moved in and 9 months later we have separate and she can no longer be around me. She still cares about me and I her, but we cannot be around each other for her sanity. In other words I drove her nuts, but she didn't want me to go. Myself if I wanted to and put forth the effort I could get her back but even though I want to so much, it will only hurt her so I must leave her alone and avoid contact. It hurts but I will forget and maybe someday she will be able to talk to me again, or at least look at me without crying. Someday maybe yours will as well..



Girl problem? or something of that sort.?

Well, I think you're handling it great, all things considered. Sure it's rough on you, but you already know what you need to do. I'm glad to see that you are taking a realistic, rational, and mature approach to this situation. But first, I wouldn't just trust the heresay about who's dating who unless it comes straight from the horse's mouth so to speak, or if you see it happen yourself. I think you should get back to doing what you enjoyed when you were single, stuff you may not have had time for while you were with her. There are a lot of great things about being single, you'll just have to rediscover them one by one. Friends can help make the process go faster.



Girl problem? or something of that sort.?

Keep your distance, but also be there as a friend if she needs one. You two have a history that is probably not worth losing. You both will have a lot of people that will come in and out of your life, but it is important to have friendship. Yes, maybe in time something more will develop, but I wouldn't obsess over it. If you cyber-stalk or crowd her space, you'll only drive her away. It sounds like she was trying to tell you that its not going to work out in as nice of a way she could. I think she just didn't want to hurt your feelings. Stay busy and avoid hanging out with her until you can do it as just friends. I know it sucks, but that's life. It gets better though. Good Luck!



Girl problem? or something of that sort.?

You could move on, live your life, and let things happen as they will, or you can approach her about it. If she doesn't want to be with you, she will probably tell you so and mean it, or she may inadequately attempt to spare your feelings and drag it out until you make the decision to leave.



Normally, when "things change" in a relationship in a negative manner, it's over, and there is very little you can do about it. I won't say that is always the case, since there are exceptions to the rule, but it is pretty often the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater