Saturday, November 28, 2009

How does my picture look like a girl.?

I'm a guy! what girl would go by chris HARDCORE! All you guys saying I look like a chick, go get hit in the nuts. And you girls saying it, go get kicked in the overies lol. If u'd get a myspace you'd see I'M A GUY. Retards.



How does my picture look like a girl.?

hahahaha you look like a girl. its the lipstick and fruity hair.



How does my picture look like a girl.?

You look like a guy to me..... =)



How does my picture look like a girl.?

eww thats is nasty you need to stop and shut up and get off of here and you know what you do look like a girl!



How does my picture look like a girl.?

We're the retards? We're not the ones wearing our little sister's pants.



How does my picture look like a girl.?

the hair



How does my picture look like a girl.?

Objectively, I would say because you have nice hair.



It is all flowy %26amp; stuff.



How does my picture look like a girl.?

you look like a guy....i never said you didnt...



How does my picture look like a girl.?

does it really matter that much...



How does my picture look like a girl.?

Your face looks like a guy, but that hair...........Not helping.



How does my picture look like a girl.?

youre a guy... just cut your hair u look so emo



How does my picture look like a girl.?

Well, it does look like you have lipstick on and it kinda looks like you're wearing a wig...



How does my picture look like a girl.?

Not really a girl but you kinda look like the dead kid on the movie GRUDGE.



How does my picture look like a girl.?

You look like an emo.



How does my picture look like a girl.?

your hair looks way too long and your mouth is wide open. you're not on myspace and it's not physically possible to kick someone in their ovaries. maybe if you would've said vagina i would've starred your question.



also, you never know who you're offending when you call someone a "retard" keep that in mind when asking a question.



How does my picture look like a girl.?

uuugh what did i do to u.and fyi.if u don't want to be called a girl.ten change that hideous long hair.and don't eva pose that again.and u go get kicked in the nuts.



How does my picture look like a girl.?

i dont think you look like a girl.....



you look like a hot guy.......



: )



How does my picture look like a girl.?

you look better than some goth chicks i know



How does my picture look like a girl.?

I find you very attractive. :-D



If you were a girl, you would be very pretty!



How does my picture look like a girl.?

objectively, i think its the fact that its a very small, quite unclear picture, and you appear to be posingfor the picture, and have put a lot of effort into your hair.



plenty of girls call themselves chris, usually as an abrieviation for christine.



its fairly obvious to me that you are a guy, i think they were mocking you for the effort you put into your hair, and the fact you took a posey picture.



anyway, calm down, who really gives fukc what a bunch of strangers said about you based on a 1cm square picture.



....i have no interest in viewing your myspace.



How does my picture look like a girl.?

you freakin look like a girl and very emo one at that!! cut the long hair and close your mouth!! get a tan too omg!! and you get kicked in the nust you retard



How does my picture look like a girl.?

you look like an emo guy to me not a chick



How does my picture look like a girl.?

I wouldn't have even looked twice at your picture, but now that I stared at it... (you invited it by asking this question)



While I wouldn't say you look like a girl, you do have softer more feminine features. There's nothing wrong with it.



Nothing can bother you unless you let it.



How does my picture look like a girl.?

omgosh honey u r so freakin hott!!! %26lt;33 do u have a myspace? email me and snd me ur URL! xkelsihallx@yahoo.com



How does my picture look like a girl.?

you do look like a girl.



How about u refrain from posting pictures of yourself on the internet til u grow up and ur balls drop.



maybe then you will decide to look like a dude.



How does my picture look like a girl.?

you look like a dude to me maybe they have never seen a dude with long hair



How does my picture look like a girl.?

anime type hair and starch white face



How does my picture look like a girl.?

no i can honestly say you look like a guy, people are just being idiots *shrug*



How does my picture look like a girl.?

Once again you look like a guy



sorry but you're spending too much time



on what low lifes think of you.



really



if you're constantly caring and wondering what



people think then your goign to live a sad life



How does my picture look like a girl.?

Yea, you don't look like a girl at alll. You look like a very hott guy. Who had me rofl.



How does my picture look like a girl.?

LOVE THE HAIR!!!!!



u can sooooo tell ur a guy!!!!



ur hott too!!!



:P



How does my picture look like a girl.?

you're cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater