Monday, November 30, 2009

I met a girl today...?

i met a girl today in the school office (both sick), and she is beautful. She gave me her myspace after talking for a half an hour and told me to add her. I sent her the friends request thing and she still hasn't added me (was already on). I already like her a lot, but she is my best friends ex. What do I do?



I met a girl today...?

You should definitely start stalking her.



I met a girl today...?

wtf is tha problem. dats all



I met a girl today...?

Hang tight dude. She will add you. Gotta give it time.



I met a girl today...?

if you broke up a long time ago who cares. Of course she could tell this girl you are a creep or something. Be careful. She might hurt you.



I met a girl today...?

f*ck the sh* t out of her with a picture of your friend at the side of the bed



I met a girl today...?

leave her, you should never go out with yo best friends ex its just wrong



I met a girl today...?

if you hungry then eat the leftovers!!



I met a girl today...?

i think if u really like her talk to her and if she feels the same way then talk to ur best friend about it.. if they broke up recently i think u should leave it for a bit but if its been a while tell ur bestie and tell him dat ulike her and u want to go for her but resepct him if he doesnt want u to ... xoxo



I met a girl today...?

be a man - drop the bomb on that sloppy bugaboo!!



I met a girl today...?

you stop worrying about that. i know from experience. and don't be overpossesive, she may not like you THAAAAAAT much.



I met a girl today...?

well, ask your friend 1st and if its ok than tell her to add you. maybe she lost internet connection or something. g'luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater