Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I tell what a girl means?

I dated a girl for a few weeks, and she sent me a letter saying that she wants some time because of still getting over an ex so wants to break up, but still really likes me. I talk to her still, and she acts like she is telling the truth because she says she misses me, and wants to hang out and still really likes me, but just needs the break. I think that she means what she says that she just needs time before resuming the relationship with me. However, when I try to call her, she hits the ignore button, and she keeps deleting my messages on myspace. These things make it seem like she's not meaning what she says when she tells me that she just needs time, but instead it makes me think that she wants to date other people. I've been in this situation before, and each time it was where the girl wasn't interested in me. This time though, the girl continues to IM me and she seems to be still interested in me.



How can I tell what a girl means?

How very confusing! I have no idea, but I'm tending towards the opinion that she wants to date other guys, I can't think of any other reason she would ignore your calls and delete your myspace comments.



How can I tell what a girl means?

she likes u just give her time shell come aroud



How can I tell what a girl means?

maybe she does like you, but shes jsut still upset about her ex and wants time alone and maybe you sending her a bunch of mesages is annoying to her? just give her time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater