Monday, November 30, 2009

My Girl crush problem! Help for points?

Hey guys!



Sorry for the clich鑼?title, but i really need help here. I'm really crushing hard for this girl. She's a few months younger than me (both 16) and she's in a grade below me. She's cute, blonde, freckles, really smart and we have alot of common interests (both like Beatles and we have same/ish taste in movies and talk about anything). She added me on myspace 8 weeks ago cause she's good friends with my best mate. Well, we've been talking on MSN heaps with like 1-2 hour convos, and if we dont MSN we Email. But the problem is at school we only say Hi on the rare occasion! I'm really crushing for her and she seems wayy too good for me, I think I'm good looking, but I loose alot of confidence when my friends pay me out stuff and stuff, especially around her. Arghh, Well I want to know what to do? Does it sound like she might like me, I mean since we have so much in common and stuff? Plus we chat heaps! Do I just need to talk to her more at school before I tell her how I feel?



My Girl crush problem! Help for points?

talk to her more at school because if you like have a crush on her over myspace then you need to get to no what she is like aswell other than just myspace so jus go up to her and say somthing like hey how are you or how's your day been then ask how her family is always works for a conversation to get you chatiin good luck x



My Girl crush problem! Help for points?

no she does not like



My Girl crush problem! Help for points?

schools a good time prolly at lunch or break, get to know her more, try to get involved in her life by going to her sports (if she plays any) or any event shes having, try and be there it will make all the difference. Then after thats gone for awhile start asking if she wants to go to the movies (you can even play it slick and go with a group)



My Girl crush problem! Help for points?

well if you talk that much i think she likes you its just at school she doesnt want to seem "werid" and say hi to you and you not say hi to here....get to know her freinds and talk to them a little so when you do go talk to her, her freinds dont go all quite and you say hi to her and her freinds got quite and then it gets really werid....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater