Monday, November 30, 2009

What am I doing wrong? (Girl question)?

Ok so this girl sits next to me in math. Im usually a shy guy but she's pretty cute so I have been talking to her from time to time. I consider myself a pretty funny guy, and I can easily make her laugh. I also try really hard to understand the ish so that when she asks me for help (or looks like she needs it) I can actually do something for her.



Ok so then I go and find her on myspace, "cool" im thinking. I add her to friends...I check back the next day...not added. I check her last log in date...that same day =/. So either she didn't see it, saw it and denied, or saw it and didn't accept or deny...I dont get it, it's just myspace I know but still!



This is a picture of my by the way: http://a677.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



What am I doing wrong? (Girl question)?

Aww, you're adorable. I'm sure she just didn't see the request, or perhaps Myspace fouled up and has failed to deliver your request. That actually has happened to me a few times .. people have requested to be added to my list and I just don't get the alert. Days later they come up to me crushed that I've been online and haven't accepted. After a few days, just (playfully, non-confrontationally) ask her about it if she still hasn't accepted. It could just just be one of those things!



What am I doing wrong? (Girl question)?

give her a few more days. maybe she's really busy or playing hard to get.



What am I doing wrong? (Girl question)?

Give it another day or two, if not ask her...Why not, whats the worst that could happen...It cant be any worse then not knowing



What am I doing wrong? (Girl question)?

Why don't you ask her in class.Cause maybe she's playing hard to get



What am I doing wrong? (Girl question)?

She probably didnt see it... give it time. :D



What am I doing wrong? (Girl question)?

Do you have your real name on My Space so she knows it's you -- they guy in class who helps her???



What am I doing wrong? (Girl question)?

tell her you want her to add you...and ask her out...it won't hurt...



you're cute...I know I'd date you...



What am I doing wrong? (Girl question)?

I got this guy's e-mail once and I added him on my MSN.. It took him about three weeks to add me back lol, turned out he wasn't too much of an internet fan after all... Wait..



And are you a middle Eastern? You look like it =)



Good luck!!



What am I doing wrong? (Girl question)?

well no wonder! ur not that cute im not sayin u ugly im just sayin ur not the cutest around



What am I doing wrong? (Girl question)?

She probably didn't see it.



By the way, I like the way that you told the story "cool" I'm thinking.



What am I doing wrong? (Girl question)?

My advice: Drop that myspace ****!



What am I doing wrong? (Girl question)?

well the next time you see her just be like " hey did you get my friend request on Myspace?" and see what she says.....dont be nervous play it cool.



What am I doing wrong? (Girl question)?

i think she didn't see it. its not that serious. just talk to her and ask if she's seen it or not.



by the way, i've seen you pic...you are cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater