Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Trouble with a girl.?

I have a problem with this girl. she had a crush on me. she told me she loves me and wanted to spend the rest of her life with me. this was over msn and we weren't even dating. I didnt even know she had a crush on me until that point. this happened in may. I haven't talked to her since. I deleted her on msn, blocked her on facebook and myspace. We go to the same college, but I can EASILY avoid her. what do I do if she says she loves me again? I believe she's emotionally unstable (i'm a psych major and she has told me several things on msn) I can't handle her. should I just say i don't like you? there's this other girl I'm interested in, i dont think she knows her, and if she doesn't i dont want them to meet. help me!!! what do i do?!



Trouble with a girl.?

Send her one final message, and tell her what you've told us; it can't work, you don't like her and you can't take it, so it was fun being friends while it lasted, but so long, goodbye. Short, sweet, to the point, and don't leave her any room to guess around. Girls like to analyze things a lot... so make sure she can't mis-interpret anything. ;) Good luck, guy.



Trouble with a girl.?

Tell homeland security she's smuggling weapons of mass destruction in her but and wait for the cavity search and laugh.



Trouble with a girl.?

You must be getting some pay off out of this drama because you said you can easily avoid her, you haven't talked to her in months, and you have made if very difficult for her to contact you so for goodness sakes stop playing the "what if an asteroid hits the earth game" and let it drop.



Trouble with a girl.?

tell her to lay off



Trouble with a girl.?

Your a college psych major and you still have issue and fear of someone calling after 3 months have gone by? Get over yourself. I sound harsh - but sorry you need to hear it.



Trouble with a girl.?

i think avoiding her is worse then telling her that your not interested...that way she can move on like you did and if she doesn't understand then you should avoid her but not now just tell her and then ask the other girl out...not biggie



Trouble with a girl.?

Think about it this way.



1) Why dont you like her?



2) Shes in love with you and you dont feel the same way why?



3) Shes willing to spend the rest of her life with you and you havent even told her the truth.



4) You have avoided the truth and she is leading more and more onto you.



5) you have been treating her like C..P why?



1) you like this girl who probably doesnt feel the same way as the first girl



2) This girl could be totally like you and HATE you like you HATE the other girl.



3) She might act just like you and avoid you delte you on everything and erase her off everything.



4) She might not even be smart



Think about these questions tell me who the right girl is??



Trouble with a girl.?

If she says she loves you again...



Just tell her that You are not interested in having a relationship and that you want to find the right person and make sure they are "the one" before you go out.



Be nice about it. Don't just say piss off.



don't avoid her. Dont even try. if you run into her just smile or nod your head acknowledge her existance. But at the same time make it obvious that you aren't interested.



Trouble with a girl.?

Aren't you making a mountain out of molehill? You have blocked all access to you... now leave it there. She has likely picked up that you don't care for her by now.



If you do have any more encounters with her by chance, leave your psych studies and be human. Just say, Sorry, I don't feel that way about you.



End of story.



You sound like you need counselling. You are in a panic and a lather of worry about something that has not yet happened. Go get a good grip of yourself and breathe man.



All the best



Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater