Saturday, November 28, 2009

To the girl who got kicked off-?

1. does he like me and have feelings for me?- he may like you...



2. is he using me? yes-



3. was i just a hookup? yes.



4. what does his myspace title and songs mean?



5. did i pressure him or push him away? no



6. will he ever talk to me again or want to see me? yeah- but only to use you. Wake up girl! Think more of yourself. If he doesn't jump to be with you all the time- he doesn't want you- he wants sexual contact



7. do you think hes still in love with his ex gf? no



8. why hasnt he been contacting me? because he wants to feel needed/loved/cared for....but doesn't wanna do the same. You should'nt want to be with anyone who's popping pills anyway-



9. why is he hooking up with some girl right now? because after certain people get really hurt, they need the physical reassurance, to make them feel better. I've gone trough that stage. It's nothing personal....just something he needs to work through!



To the girl who got kicked off-?

Where's the question?



To the girl who got kicked off-?

too long



To the girl who got kicked off-?

Um I dont get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater