Monday, November 30, 2009

Girl advice, please help!?

So winked at this girl on a dating site, and she went right into sending me an email sayign stuff that she liked reading my profile a lot for one bc i seemed to be down to earth and a family type of guy. We exchanged three emails and then I sent one and at the end I gave her my myspace link and told her to add me if she wants. She emailed me back last night but never added me. But she said she had AIM...she said "I usually keep in touch with my sister, we talk a lot of A.I.M."



I'm just getting to know her at this point, but so far I like what I'm getting to know...and I'm def attracted to her. Does it sound like she's interested in the same way, too? Well she keeps replying to me so that's a good sign.



*Serious answers only please!*



How do i tell her i like her, but subtley?



She emailed me again last night at 11, so that's pretty fast. And she did say she was kinda shy at first. MB she wants to get to kno me more b4 giving her space or addin me. Who says she didnt save the link?



Girl advice, please help!?

whatever you need to know you need to ask her directly...going to the source is the only way to get answers and lessen wondering and anxiety



Girl advice, please help!?

Ask to meet her... and don't go alone. You and a friend meet her and a friend. Even if she says no, just the asking will let her know you like her.



Girl advice, please help!?

dude. What?



Girl advice, please help!?

awww.......i think she really does like u i mean she wont waste her time on sending emails on some1 she doesnt like......tke it slow and gradually tell her about the way ur feeling towards her!!! good luck



Girl advice, please help!?

she likes you but right now she is just trying to play it safe by getting to know you first



Girl advice, please help!?

Just tell her that you think she's cool. Simple.



Girl advice, please help!?

well it's to early to tell at this point. but from what u are saying. she seems keen on you. but, when you trade phone numbers, that is for sure a really good sign she likes u. Just been honest about your feelings to her, girls like that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater