Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thier is this girl I think looks really good but she don't know me and I don't know her wh

Thier is this girl in my school and she looks real pretty but I have never talked to her in my life I am a high school student and need help please just give me step by step awnsers what to and be specific all I want to do is talk to her and become her friend them maybe in the future ask her out please help me ? P.S. She has a myspace should I try to get to know her on thier or face 2 face ?



Thier is this girl I think looks really good but she don't know me and I don't know her what should I do ?

It sounds to me like you only like her for her appearance. That's what separates a "good crush" and a "bad crush." See, you only like her for her looks. Sorry to sound harsh on you but it kind of is the truth. I, myself, even think A LOT of girls look really good, but I keep going for another girl because of her personality. She's the one that's special to me. It's tough, that's love.



Thier is this girl I think looks really good but she don't know me and I don't know her what should I do ?

OK, this one's pretty easy if your in high school. DO NOT TALK TO HER ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!. Face to face is far more confident. Confidence is one of the leading things girl's look for in a man. If you know any of her friends, try hanging out with them and maybe you'll run into her. If not, just approach her one day, and say a corny pickup line. "How much does a polar bear weigh?" -says you. "I dont know." - she replies. "Enough to break the ice." - you said. "Hi i'm (your name)." an introduction without the intent of dating, but in the process. You may find out you hate each other at this point. If not. Proceed. Keep up the humor, and confidence, and engage in light conversation. Never ask her out for a romantic date, until you know each other. That would be too awkward for her and you both. But do ask her to go to a school event with you: ie baseball/basketball game or concert/play or both. Then say to her. "hey we should definently "Hang OUT" some more." that's an unawkward, a-romantic way of saying, you want to date her. She might reply yes, if it's positive/giggly/shy response make your move and ask what she's doing friday, and maybe to go see a movie. If the response is more of a sigh, "yeah sure, whatever, that's sound fine." -do not make your move. That's how iit's always worked for me. AND DO NOT MAKE THE CONVERSATION ABOUT YOU!!!!!!, it's all about her, always, give her the attention, if she ask's impress her but do not go into detail about anything in your life. AVOID RELIGION AND POLITICS until 7th date or later. There you go kid, btw i just graduated high school last year so i'm on ur level, not a wierdo grandparent. trust me on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater