Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to get a girl to like you?

hey, im 17 years old, im a senior, ive never had a date, im not awkward around girls or anything but im not much of a risk taker when it comes to people's opinions of me, i dont know why it bothers me, anyway theres a girl in one of my classes who I like but we dont really know eachother that well, mostly we just joke around and i try to joke as much as i can. and I try to talk to her as much as I can without seeming weird, like on myspace and stuff. How can i change this? and when do I know when is a good time to ask her out without seeming just "out of nowhere"?



How to get a girl to like you?

haha, so funny. I had a friend who was in the same position as you a while ago. He was stuck in the "friend" stage with a girl he liked, but wasn't sure if she like him the same way. He'd crack jokes and stuff all the time, but never wanted to risk the chance of him telling her that he liked her and not hearing the response he wanted. Long story short, nothing ever happened between them.



I think one thing that would help, is if you flirted with her more often and stopped trying to be funny all the time. just flirt w/ her every now and then, if it seems like she's not into you, then let it go and move on. sometimes things just dont work out thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater