Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a crush on a girl who doesn't know I exist, literally. What should my letter to her say?

There is this girl. I saw her a few weeks ago pulling into her driveway, asked around, and found out a few things about her. She seems like a really great girl, and is beautiful. I'm attractive, young, in great shape, smart, and have an outgoing personality...but I'm stumped!



So heres the sitch: I have her home address ( I saw her pulling in that day), but not her personal e-mail, phone or any mutual friends that I know of. All I know about her is what local people know about her.



I am going to write her a letter. I want to be real about it, and not be too cheesey or creepy at all. From what I know about her, I want her to know that I think she's great for having such strong morals and being able to stand up for them. I'm not looking to write a love note... just a platonic/friendly letter.



Any suggestions on how I can do this the LEAST creepy way as possible? Should I send a photo? Or just let her do the myspace detective work for it?



Anything would help! Thanks!!



I have a crush on a girl who doesn't know I exist, literally. What should my letter to her say?

I think you should write a long letter and tell her in your own words with all honesty that you saw her and would like to know her.



Another way is to seek an opportunity to see her coming out and go introduce your self nicely .



I have a crush on a girl who doesn't know I exist, literally. What should my letter to her say?

ask her for coffee or something first



so yall can get to know each other better



I have a crush on a girl who doesn't know I exist, literally. What should my letter to her say?

Send her a funny card and add a small note tell her you would like to take her to at a pizza place .



I have a crush on a girl who doesn't know I exist, literally. What should my letter to her say?

writing a letter and asking her neighbors about her is VERY creepy. and to be honest, i can't really think of anything you could do to make your first meeting with her not creepy. i guess the best you can do is knock on her front door and say "i saw you pulling into your driveway, and i'm sorry for coming off as a creep, but i'd like to get to know you." of course, this is also kind of creepy, as you know where she lives and all.



but, if you do intend on writing the letter, DON'T make her do the detective work. because that's just even more creepy. since you know so much about her, let her know a lot about you. be very, very upfront about everything.



and please, if she rejects you, assure her you will leave her alone, and follow through on your promise.



I have a crush on a girl who doesn't know I exist, literally. What should my letter to her say?

Dude, if you are seriously interested in her, then, I think that this Platonic letter, etc. is all BS.



Try to find out where she hangs around, or, goes for fun? For example, she might like running in the evenings or simply playing tennis. Get there and introduce yourself and figure out where to go from there.



If you stick with the letter idea, take my word, she's probably NEVER going to notice you !!



I have a crush on a girl who doesn't know I exist, literally. What should my letter to her say?

dont do the ltter thing.. it woul creep me out



u should catch her just as shes about to go or leave.. and just introduce yourslef



talk to her.. then one day ask her out for coffee or something



I have a crush on a girl who doesn't know I exist, literally. What should my letter to her say?

bro take it from me don't write the letter (it sends off major stalking vibes) just strike up a conversation with her, if you never see her find out more about her like where she likes to hang out, then you just go there, find here and talk it really isn't that hard (just don't write the letter i'm pleading with you) talk about friends, music, Tv, or whatever just talk then get her number, Then one day a few days later ride around her block and wait and see if you see her come outside if you do be like oh my gosh i didn't know you lived here, and talk again, the main thing is just strike up conversation



I have a crush on a girl who doesn't know I exist, literally. What should my letter to her say?

FIRST OF ALL DO NOT WRITE HER A LETTER! Because she'll think you're creepy when she finds out you know where she lives and she has no idea who you are. Also, she'll think it's odd that you know her morals. Let me tell you what you should do. I really hope you live in her neihgborhood or if you don't just hang out with these people you got all the info about her from. This happnend to me too, except I was that girl. the guy caught me running thru the nighborhood and asked me to hang out and we've been frends ever since and I even like him! the day e met, he even told me he's seen me running a lot and cracked a few jokes about how running is so important to me. Which I thought was sooo cute because I was flattered he paid enough attention to me to even know how to immatate how I run! So what you;re gunna do is wait until she goes for a walk or wait for her to walk outside and then frendily walk up to her and say hello and introduce yourself. Immediatley tell her you've seen her driving by a couple of times too. Ask to see her again and maybe slip your number! or get hers! This shows ur brave and she'll admire the fact that you introduced yourself. Good Luuck to you!! and grow some balls so ou can do this!!! I hope the things I told you will replace the letter idea because thats rly creepy! Trust me, if you grow the balls to do this and do it the right way, you'll see her again!



I have a crush on a girl who doesn't know I exist, literally. What should my letter to her say?

you do realize that you are a stalker and definitly worry about what your doing any way you put it what you are doing is creppy and probably illegal so use your brain and realize that your stalking a stranger and she may be able to press charges against you if she wants so i wouldnt send any letters or anything like that to her



I have a crush on a girl who doesn't know I exist, literally. What should my letter to her say?

tell her to meet you somewhere and tell her its ok you will not hurt her honestly and send a pic so she will know who to look for send a present pic tell her your not a stalker or rapist

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater