Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do i get over a girl that i have know for 5 years??? and still have some feelins for her???

,when I was in 6th grade, and the girl next door, was the girl of my dreams, I loved her and still do, we went to the same schools and everything , and then my dad got in to a fight with sum guy and my dad was mad so we moved to bakerz and I really really miss her and I finally found her on mysapce and asked her if she remembered me??? And she said yea and I told her I love her over myspace and now she doesn閳ユ獩 wanna talk to me forever, she even blocked me, I was so depressed I wanted to die, I started smoking and stuff, I don閳ユ獩 know wat to do I love her, now I don閳ユ獩 see any other girl attractive enough



I love her, and she doesn閳ユ獩 understand me at all, I still not over the fact, why??? We were friends and stuff



Its been 5 years of knowing her



How do I get over?????????



How do i get over a girl that i have know for 5 years??? and still have some feelins for her???

you are going to have feelings for that girl for quite a while it takes time to get over. You just have to find another girl that you love more



How do i get over a girl that i have know for 5 years??? and still have some feelins for her???

In the words of Axl Rose:



I used to love her,



but I had to kill her



I had to put her



six-feet under



but I can still hear her complain.



Face it, dre, - somethings will NEVER change.



How do i get over a girl that i have know for 5 years??? and still have some feelins for her???

It takes time to get over someone, there's really no quick fix. And besides, if she is going to treat you like that and not even give you the time of day, you don't need her. You deserve better.



How do i get over a girl that i have know for 5 years??? and still have some feelins for her???

they make more,get a new one in time you'll be alright I've been through all of that stuff find someone new



How do i get over a girl that i have know for 5 years??? and still have some feelins for her???

you poor thing...so sorry...have you seen Doc Love online? He gives good advice for guys.. you have to think of how she feels..i know youre hurt but its over and you need to keep living and try with someone else..



How do i get over a girl that i have know for 5 years??? and still have some feelins for her???

Give her up and move on. Don't stalk her - you're obsessed with her because she's over you! Guys always seem to find girls that much more attractive when they flat out want nothing to do with them. Just because you've known her 5 years means nothing - she pretty much let you know she doesn't want to talk to you so just accept it and get over it. If she blocked you then she's sending you a message - don't harass her - it will only make you look pathetic and desperate. There's plenty of fish.........



How do i get over a girl that i have know for 5 years??? and still have some feelins for her???

My dear young friend.........



We all have had our first love and we all, just about, have been hurt by someone we dearly love. Here's my question to you..... Why do you want someone that doesn't want you?



You cannot make someone love you. Did you know that?



I have been where you are and I have made it and so can you. Did you know that it's not your Dad's fault?, it's not moving to Bakerz fault?, it's not her fault? It's your fault for not accepting the absolute truth. Here's the thing. There is a



girl out there who will love you exactly like you want to be loved. But you are not giving anyone a chance to love you.



What I suggest first though is that you come to know Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and allow Him to heal your broken heart. Cry out to Him and tell Him all about it. He has a beautiful plan for your life, but you have to be in His will for it to work out. Read the "Living Bible" - God will speak right to your heart as if He were sitting right there talking to you.



He will give you the courage and hope to go on with your life and become the man he has called you to be. Then get in a good Bible believing church and make friends that will love you and care about you.



Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, don't lean on your own understanding, but acknowledge Him and He will direct your steps.



Perhaps your dad moving to bakerz was God perfect will for your life.



I'm praying for you and know that you are in the palm of God's hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater