Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am a girl?

one time i was talking to this guy on myspace and he said he thoght i was a guy at first...he only looked at one of my pictures though...how can i change my looks to look more like a girl%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



I am a girl?

There could be the possibility that he was just being mean. Don't let him get you down.



I am a girl?

Just give it up and admit you're a guy. :)



Or point us at your pic so we can offer real suggestions.



I am a girl?

make-up, jewelery all that stuff



I am a girl?

Change hair style, a little heavier make up, and you may want to where a little bit tighter close to show you have a chest!!



I am a girl?

maybe you can put on make-up that will make your features looks more gentle?



I am a girl?

do you mind posting your myspace or your photo so that we can have an idea of what you look like and give you better suggestions?



I am a girl?

getr a girl haircut. Wear some eyeliner...wear brighter and more fashionable outfits. Good Luck



I am a girl?

Let your hair grow long and maybe some makeup. New glasses. You know girly stuff



I am a girl?

show us your myspace pic so we can offer real suggestions .



I am a girl?

girl, the only major difference b/t a guy and a girl is that girls have curves. dont b afraid 2 show them off, especially in pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater