Monday, December 28, 2009

Always thinking about a girl...?

This girl this year, used me so much. It got to an extent to I have made 2 suicide attempts. Last time I saw a doctor was back in April. Its December now and I still find my self thinking about her. Not as in I love her, but as in is she still happy for what she has done. I find my self snooping out her myspace. Hoping to find out that the guy she left me for broke up with her and felt the pain I have been through. I guess I am thinking to much about revenge or something. This is really affecting my daily activities for that I am always thinking about that girl. When I thinking about her. I think how much an idiot I was and I kick my self in the head everyday about that. Though I can not change the past, I want this to end. Which in my mind is saying in order I can get peace is by her feeling hurt.



Always thinking about a girl...?

The only way to get over one is to find another...Good luck



Always thinking about a girl...?

awww.. try to move on.. hang out w/ ur friends friends and try to meet new girls. dont wrry things will get better. :) good luck!!



Always thinking about a girl...?

uhm contanct a psichologist



Always thinking about a girl...?

You can't. I'm sorry, I was going through the same thing earlier. Trying to get revenge just cheapens your feelings. Your best bet? Talk to a friend or relative, explain what you're feeling, or write it to her in a letter. You don't have to send it, but just writing it down will help. Realize you can't her feelings at all, and maybe to her she wasn't using you.



Always thinking about a girl...?

You need to get past this...The only person this is hurting is you. I assure you she is well over it. Go and seek professional help where someone who is qualified to help you in these serious issues can guide you through the healing process. It's not good being so bitter and vengeful, in the end it's like you're letting her hurt you even more by not moving on from it and continuing to dwell on it and make you miserable everyday...



What exactly did she do that was so bad you can't get over it?



Always thinking about a girl...?

This is my exact same story, but reverse the genders and replace the suicide attempts with moping around and crying myself to sleep. I was almost over him and today I saw him again, and it hurts all over again.



the best thing you can do is try to never see her, try not to think about her and soon other people will come into focus. That's what I've been doing ,and it's been working until today when I saw him again. Just keep living your life and avoid her and her new guy. Soon things will get better, I promise. Only time can help.



Always thinking about a girl...?

What you need to do is think about another girl. She is not thinking about you so you are just wasting your time and energy on on something that doesn't matter. Use that time and energy on something or someone that does matter.



Always thinking about a girl...?

yoyo mate



you need to get on put it behind you



take it as a lesson learn t



the best way is to think im better than them and then prove it to yourself



once your on your way the opportunities and chances will come your way



Always thinking about a girl...?

Slim, your going to have to find something or someone to occupy your time . This girl will haunt and consume you .It'll be hard at first but you can do it.Try traveling,meet new people.



Always thinking about a girl...?

Get a shrink, first of all. And second, get closer to ur friends, ask them about it, get them to help u, friends r the most mportant thing in the world.



Always thinking about a girl...?

first you have to make yourself stop thinking about her. and you really have to want to. then you have to forgive her, even if you don't tell her YOU have to know to know that you have forgiven her for your own benefit. think about what she missed out on and realize that you should feel sorry for her. throw out all of the stuff that reminds you of her. then, get involved in other activities, meet new people, another girl. don't look at her myspace, don't talk to her, don't think about her, don't even think about thinking about her. then, when you find a new girlfriend and you feel like she is the only person you could ever be with you won't care at all what the other girl is doing with her life. hope it helps! good luck!



Always thinking about a girl...?

Sorry to hear about what happened to you, I can totally relate.. You should stop beating yourself up about it though, just tell yourself that it was in the past, and you can't go back in time so theres no point in stressing over things in the past. Just try and completely forget about her, stop going to her myspace and if you see her just ignore her, she doesn't deserve your attention. You can't wait around for someone else to hurt her feelings because in the mean time you're wasting energy that could be used to make yourself happier, just hope that she gets herpes and move on with your life.



Always thinking about a girl...?

Lighten up!!!!!!!! I think you need to worry about yourself first... Hurting her really accomplishes nothing... You have put yourself in a position where your life depends on her's......



You're life depends on you,,,,, I've lost friends to suicide, it never really fixed anything!!! You need to turn to real friends, honest people, maybe professionals, maybe even people who will tell you what you don't want to here,,,, just listen!!



Suicide just sucks!!!!!!!!!! You're dead, and everyone who knew you feels terrible!!!!!!!!



That can't be right, no matter how you look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater