Thursday, December 24, 2009

I LIKE THIS GIRL. but i need help!!!?

this is the story. me and my best friend liked the same girl towards the end of the school year. so this summer we decided to hang out with her a lot to see if she liked one of us. so we hung out with her and me n my friend always had a blast with her. i would always keep her laughing and was always the crazy one while my friend was the chill, laid back dude making her laugh here and there. about a week ago i send her this message on myspace that told her how i really felt about her. n she replied n said that was very sweet and i hope we can continue to be friends. then a week later my friend starting hangin out with her one on one and then asked her how she felt on myspace. and she said she liked him too but wanted to take it one day at a time. i was pissed. but now i am sorda over her. but i want to know if i should try being her best friend too see if i could have a chance with her later on.



I LIKE THIS GIRL. but i need help!!!?

Hey are you at school. If you are if she needs a drink go to the nearest water fountain and say I hope you know CPR cause you take my breath away say that okay If you want another idea E - mail me at JOSHUAMARIELUCERO@YAHOO.COM you can join the party every day



Glad I can Help. and don't call me Josh that's my real name okay call me cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater