Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?



I'm a female, and I'm wondering if my ex man is gay. We've been dating for two years and he always acted like he was a devout christian and didn't want to have sex before marriage. Even when we were alone together, (even if i was naked) he never made any sexual advances. The one time I tried, he told me to stop. But literally the second after I broke up with him(for reasons not having to do with sex) He is all in the the club(acutually he works in a club now) smoking,drinking and all.. Then on his myspace page he has these pics with his shirt off and close ups of his abs! Now, he moved in with a guy that seems suspect gay. I know you guys don't know him, but I'm wondering if the whole abstinance thing was just a sham to have an excuse to not sleep with women? what do you guys think? Yeah, we're not together so it's "technically" not my business, but we're still friends and i'd like to know if 2 years were wasted on someone who really wanted a man



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

It's very possible he's gay. The easiest way to find out would be to ask him. He still might not tell you though. How could he resist your breasts? Geesh. Yep he's gay. I wouldn't take it personally unless more men you date turn gay. =)



.



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

hard to tell... might be gay.,.. might be shy.. might not be too into u...



not sure



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

You asked this question already and were answered multiple times. Your ex is a troubled, confused, hate-filled young man with various psychological issues, including sexual ones. The greatest likelyhood is that he is in fact gay and is so deeply indoctrinated by his culture and his religion that he cannot and will not ever admit it. You are incredibly lucky to get away. Go out and make a new life with a real person.



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

give us his myspace address



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

I think you're right. I 'accidentally' dated a gay man in the 80s, and, of course, no matter how often I asked him if something was wrong, he said no...he finally came out of the closet a few years later - and I found that the whole time he and I were going out, he had a boyfriend. Fortunately for my ego, we never were intimate in any way - and I had a new guy fairly quickly so I didn't have the 'whats wrong with me' syndrome - but what you're talking about is fairly common. Another friend from work was married 10 years, wanted to start a family...and suddenly her husband told her he was gay. She had a much less happy ending than yours or mine: she couldn't cope with the idea that it was her fault, and she ate herself to death in about 3 years...went from size 5 to 50 and had a heart attack. I still say he murdered her!



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

Yup, he is gay. I mean I respect the abstinence thing but this guy wasn't even struggling with it. You'd think he was totally sexless but now you know he's not, so yeah, he has to be gay.



Ok, I read your details. This guy is disturbed. I'm glad you got away from him. Don't think his lack of passion had anything to do with you, he's just not normal. I hope you find a good guy.



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

I can't say if he is gay.



maybe



but also if you take in the fact that he believed in only having sex after he is married. I think is also likely that he felt it wrong to have with you with out the wedding ring.



and the reason he was so crappy in bed is that he didn't know what he was doing. which isn't so much a sign of him being gay but inexperienced.



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

He very well could be gay. I once dated a guy who had similar things going on with him. He was heavily into religion(although not Christianity) and being right by it. And yes, he would play this card from time to time to avoid certain activities with me(although not necessarily sexual ones). Not to mention he would have gay men hitting on him quite a bit, and would be all to quick to fire back bigoted, homophobic comments("you f----t", for instance). Being that many gay people can tell who else is gay and that many people who are homophobic are often insecure about themselves, I would say the possibility is definitely there.



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

gotta getta a gaydar system gurly



any way most priest are perverts



and all religious people seem to have issues with sex



bunch's of prudes



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

Yes, he is.



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

Probably not.



Sometimes religion gives people issues.



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

i really cant even tell you just move on and find you someone else i know that is gong to be hard but its going to save you the heartache



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

He's as GAY as they come, i know how it al works I had friends that only went out with women so it wouldn't blow their GAYNESS, the only reason he dated you at the time is because he was not "out" and you were only a cover, for his family and str8 friends, so they wouldn't ask questions, I'm sorry to tell you this but in other words he was using you!! you really need to have a nice long talk with him and have him tell you evertyhing, and tell him that you are kool with him being gay and that wont affect our friendship, but you really need to know! good luck to you!!



Keep on YAHOOING!!



Sparky



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

gay



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

Err .. the fact that he played all "don't touch" with you and that he's basically whoring himself out on the net kinda SCREAMS gay to me..



but I could be wrong.. o.O;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater