Monday, December 28, 2009

I like a girl that goes to another school, but her best friend likes me...?

I like a girl that goes to another school that is about 10-15 min away.



I met her (I will call A) and her best friend (I will call Z) at tutor over the summer, and I became friends with them both. I talked to them on AIM and MySpace and everything.



However, I think I was too friendly to Z instead of A because I was scared that when I talked to her, I would do something really stupid or something. I talked to Z a lot though.



Z liked this other guy at their school (whom I have known for a while), but it turned out that A got with that guy for a few weeks keeping it a secret from Z because she didn't want to hurt her feelings. There was some drama but they made up.



Z angsted on how she doesnt take the initiative enough when she likes someone, and i told her to start. Then yesterday she took my advice and told me that she liked me.



I told her I liked her as a friend only. I can see parallels between this and the other guy.



I want to take the initiative too, but what can I do?



I like a girl that goes to another school, but her best friend likes me...?

Do you know anything about this "A" girl? Sounds like you've gotten to know girl "Z" a bit better, all I can say is get over your fear... and if you really don't like the other girl spend more time with girl "A" and find out if she's really worth the headache.



I like a girl that goes to another school, but her best friend likes me...?

flip a coin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater