Thursday, December 24, 2009

Please help, I like this one girl?

Hello, im in a mode of confusion right now!! There is this one girl i have been attracted lately, and her personality of course. I like her for several months now, and now school is over sadly and its summer.. The only way to meet her is the next school year which is in 3 months.. i cant wait that long. i really like her. I didn't even really get to say bye to her or whatever. Anyways, since the school year ended, the only way we get to talk to each other is on myspace and msn. I talk to her almost everyday on myspace.. It's weird how i can be myself on the internet and not in person. I'm HIGHLY sure this is how most guys are. But the problem is, how can i ask her politely on internet to ask her to meet somewhere? any ideas? any ideas on how to be myself when i see her in person? my mind goes blank when i talk to a girl that i like, and i dont on the internet. I think i need help bad~ please help.. :(



Please help, I like this one girl?

Ask for her cellphone number. Then call and ask her if she would like to do meet at the local Starbucks or if you have friends doing something invite her to come along (if your friends are nice) like the movies. I'm the same way on the internet. Girls love talking to me on the internet but once it comes face to face. I drown.



Please help, I like this one girl?

Oh, I understand you...(even if I'm a girl!)



You look like a nice guy, but you're kinda shy in front of a girl you like...



Well, my advice to you is just simple...



Be yourself!...



I know it looks like it won't work but honestly it will...



I have a HUGE crush on my classmate, and I'm a shy girl in front of him, I can't even look on his eyes when he's talking to me...



Then I just crossed my fingers and took a deep breath...



I realize that I have to be myself, so I looked at him little by little until I accidentally said that: "Oh sorry, I'm just shy to talk to you, I feel stupid right now, I don't know what's gotten into me!"...



I was so shy then, I never thought I can say those words in front of him...



Then I was surprised when he smiled and said that he understands me and he's a bit shy too in front of me...



So all is well that ends well...



I never thought by showing (actually saying) what I can feel, we can now finally start a conversation!...



So if you really want to meet that girl, why not tell her...



Maybe everything will turn out good in the end!...



Goodluck!!!...



Please help, I like this one girl?

your a shy type ^^



okay, ask for her cell number



be yourself dont be shy ^_^ act natural in front of her...



show her that u like her........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater