Monday, December 28, 2009

My dream girl?

i met this girl at my highschool.. i really like her sometimes i think i love her... but now i go to a different school and i never talk to her... i see her myspace now and she looks beautiful.. but i dont no how i can start talking to her to not make it look like im a wierd guy and i no shes not interested in me because we never talk.. but i want her to no i care about her but i dont want her to think im freaky.. how can i start talking to this girl??



My dream girl?

If you have a my-space e-mail her. She is not going to think you're weird. Call her if you have her phone number. If it has been awhile since you have last talked just call to see how she is doing. Trust me she is not going to think you are a freak. I wouldn't. It's not like you are stalking her outside her school or house.



My dream girl?

Ask her for her number after you message and talk to her for a little bit



and call her up every so often



trust me it works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater