Monday, December 28, 2009

Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

....and he told me he doesn't use the other one..he even forgot the password. so i trusted him. then he gets this phone call when im over at his house one day. its a girl he claims he doesnt know but adds her to his phonebook. then he calls his friend to see if he knows her and asks him "is she hot"? right in front of me. omg, seriously. so a friend of mine set up this fake myspace cuz she doesnt trust him, never did. and she told me what he has been saying. she said he's been flirting and wanting to hang out. so i took over the myspace and continued it. then i got up to asking if he was single. he said yes to the fake user ( anonymously me) and i was very angry and upset that he would say that to anyone. then he gave the fake his number and keeps begging her to call. i set up a date between them (he still has no clue about what is happening) and they are meeting at the movies, instead of meeting the fake, it will be me. good idea? %26amp; should i dump him after this?



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

HECK YAHH. niiiice plan. :]



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

dump him. don't even waste your time.



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

YOU GO GIRL! Go to that date and watch his jaw hit the floor when he sees its you. Than dump him!



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

lol man you don't mess around, I would dump him and not go to all the trouble here...but who knows he might learn a lesson from this that he shouldn't screw around on his girlfriends. Good luck and get rid of the dog!



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

yes



perfect planning. i think he's not worthy of u. he's a jerk and u dont deserve to be with him



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

that's a great idea, record it then put his reaction on youtube



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

im gonna say yes and yes



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

Of course you should dump his slimy butt! But that was a brillant plan girl, kudos! You deserve better, don't let him try to weasel his way back in to your good graces! Good luck!



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

yeah that is a good idea



maybe it will teach im that he only needs to be one person



and be lucky for who he has



but then i would dump him!



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

Could of bailed when you knew he was acting unfaithfully, but the extra steps are nice. It should be a pretty good shock when he shows up and you're there. Definitely break up with him after this. He's obviously not worth it. Kudos, by the way, nice methods.



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

OMG. that's one animal you've got as a boyfriend. i think you should show up at the place you set up to meet him and he'll be all "ummmm what are you doing here??"



and you will say "oh i guess you didn't get the message that "girl you are meetings name" cant make it."



with a straight face. he will be confused. call him an asshole and throw all of his dirty junk at your house OUT THE WINDOW. dump his dirty pig face girl! you sooo deserve better



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

oooh girl that is genius!i say dump him!



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

ha good idea...might make him think twice



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

"ok, so..." ?



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

Don't waste your time. You have caught him in his lie. Prolonging it is just going to make things worse. First off why would he have two my-space accounts? one for his real world socializing and the other for his possibilities. Cut yourself from being with that guy...if a man like that is lying to you straight to your face how can you really rely on him if you need something honest and truthful.



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

Honestly...don't even waste your time or energy on him. You really don't need to deal with the drama and stress. I would simply tell him as maturely and calmly as possible that you know he has been lying to you. Tell him that you will not be able to continue in a relationship with someone who can't even be honest with you, and who has been trying to hook up/meet up with girls behind your back. .



And then you be done with it. If he's going to go behind your back and behave that way now...he always will. Your best bet is to just let him go....he isn't even worth the effort to trap him like that. You already know he's doing it....just watching him squirm as you tell him it's over and it's because you know what he's been doing will be revenge enough. Watch him go pale and enjoy that...but setting him up like the movies plan will only get you all anxious and agitated.



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

Good Plan.... !



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

awesome plan girl go for it. I would love to see his face when you do it lol



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

Naw, you should ask him to marry you.... :/



Forreal.... That's an incredible plan.... Man I did sumthing like that with my X but I never ask to meet him, didn't take it that far. Mad Props.



Go though with it, just so you could see his face, you know it'll be priceless... you know what eles would be nice?? tellin one of your girls to bring a video camera and record the whole thing, I bet it'll be a hit on Youtube, you know? LOL



OH yea, and yes you should break up with him on the spot.



Ok, so..my bf has 2 myspace accounts.?

I did the same thing to my boyfriend on myspace!! He continued to talk to her but he pissed me off I confronted him early on. He continued 2 lie but later on confessed to it. I was upset but you know boys come and go, dump him girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater