Thursday, December 24, 2009

Advice about a girl?

So winked at this girl on a dating site, and she went right into sending me an email sayign stuff that she liked reading my profile a lot for one bc i seemed to be down to earth and a family type of guy. We exchanged three emails and then I sent one and at the end I gave her my myspace link and told her to add me if she wants. She emailed me back last night but never added me. But she said she had AIM...she said "I usually keep in touch with my sister, we talk a lot of A.I.M."



I'm just getting to know her at this point, but so far I like what I'm getting to know...and I'm def attracted to her. Does it sound like she's interested in the same way, too? Well she keeps replying to me so that's a good sign.



*Serious answers only please!*



Advice about a girl?

I think that she probably likes you. tell her that you like her but do it subtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater