Thursday, December 24, 2009

I feel like this girl is the best ill meet and wont find anyone better. not sure if she likes me?

ive known her for a while, and i almost wish i didnt. i see her like once every two months, and her fam talks to my fams. friends mom, and she says that this girl thinks im just fit for her. also, there are some signs that she gives to me, but still not certain. everytime i see her im almost depressed for like atleast a week after because im not dating her. ive been talking to her on myspace, and she must llike me a little, maybe just as a friend. how do i know, and will i find a girl better? im a teenager. i guess im infatuated? but i cant think of anything except her, and if i ask her and she doesnt like me, it will make things awkward when we see each other. help? please!



i dont no why this is making me feel so deeply.



and my friends have said "oh she loves u!" but i dont know if she told them that or if they just think it like i do. they werent joking around when they said it. they dont understand how deeply i feel about her. how can i be sure if she likes me back too?



I feel like this girl is the best ill meet and wont find anyone better. not sure if she likes me?

This kinda sounds like a problem I've had. My advice is to start to drop hints that you like her, for example, confide things in her that she knows you won't tell just anyone. See how she reacts to it. This is how I knew the guy I liked, liked me too. But don't leave telling her out of the question. That's how I lost the guy I liked forever.



Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater