Thursday, December 24, 2009

Help with a girl being mad...?

Ok, so this girl IMed me the other day, and it was cool, i met her in school the other day, and we talked for awhile, but she was annoying because she wouldnt stop talking. So today, I blocked her in order to avoid her, but she foudn out and posted a myspace buliten with "I love getting blocked



Thankyou so freaking much



a**wipe"



This wouldnt be so bad, but i see her everyday at school for 3 bells, and it sucks because now i know shes gonna hate me forever.



(btw, im a junior, shes a senior)



Help with a girl being mad...?

She sounds pretty damn immature for a senior. Ignore her and eventually she will find someone else to annoy.



Help with a girl being mad...?

You asked....you got. Duh. So deal with it. No simpathy.



I really don't give a sh.. about your problems. You made your bed now deal. Are you a weak su.. or what ! Duh.



Now give me my 10 points.



Help with a girl being mad...?

u shoul just tell her that u don't want to be her friend is shes gonna keep puttin that stuff on your myspace besides she will be graduating so when she graduates u won't have to see her again

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater