Monday, December 28, 2009

I need help trynna get a girl?

ok ima break it down im a teen that goes to middle school theres this really pretty girl that i like and i know some of my friends like her too but i dont even know if i have a shot to go out with her i really like her and wanna ask her out but i saw on her myspace page it says by her name



"OH THERES A GUY THAT I LOVE BUT HAS A GURLFRIEND WAT SOULD I DO=(.. do you guys think i have a chance with a girl that already likes some1? im not concieted or however you spell that but i look good lol



I need help trynna get a girl?

Firstly, you are young enough to be taught that you don't "GET" a girl. We are not possessions!



Your best plan of attack is to make friends with her, be her shoulder to cry on and be sensitive and nice about how she feels about this other guy. When she's over him you'll be the first guy she'll turn to.



I need help trynna get a girl?

go for it.u have nothing to loose..really....



I need help trynna get a girl?

lol hmm. u can try, but i can't tell u wat might happen. u might get rejected. maybe u should keep quiet 4 a while



I need help trynna get a girl?

well....



it wouldnt be a good idea to go after her while she likes someone else,



but u can kinda make her switch her attention to u, by getting closer to her, talking to her often, and getting her to trust you. dont hit on her, itll only make her uncomfortable....



just become friends with her, and shell start to like you =]



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater