Monday, December 28, 2009

HELP!!! How do I ask this girl out??? or should I???

Well, I have never been that big on dating, heck I'm 27 and I've only had 1 girlfriend, who I went out with for 6 months. This girl I really like was going out with a friend of a friend and they broke up a couple weeks ago after she caught him cheating. I met her through them and we hang out at the lake now all the time. I'll send out a myspace invite to go boating at the lake and she always comes! :) Am I reading to much into this? She's a really sweet gal, her personality is off the hook and she's good looking to boot! I'm a little over weight so I'm a little self conscious, after all she is the girl I would love to bring home to Mom. We have many common interest we both love wakeboarding and to top it off she drives the boat like a pro and can pull me!!! She's also into hotrods. She is always begging to drive my corvette, I was thinking about asking her to take me on a date, she could drive me in my car??? What do you think? I don't want to lose this friendship should I ask her out



HELP!!! How do I ask this girl out??? or should I???

When you put out an invitation for her and she attends then she's doing it for a reason, she already likes you so you should ask her out now before someone else does...Good luck to you :-)



HELP!!! How do I ask this girl out??? or should I???

Whoa there! First off ask yourself, are you being a wussy man? And by wussy man Im talking like sucking up the girl, buy her affection/buying your way to her heart, treating her like a perfect angel all the time, being predictable, not being decisive ("I donno, where do you want to go/want to do?"). This is typical wussy man/nice guy behavior and it is NOT attractive at all to a girl. And it is all about attraction. Showing her the opposite of wussy man behavior like being interesting, cocky %26amp; funny, challenging, a good communicator, being assertive (knowing what you want but also taking other peoples ideas into consideration), and not being needy. Treat her like your bratty younger sister. Email me if you need more help. Good luck man.



HELP!!! How do I ask this girl out??? or should I???

Ask her out!You might just have a chance!



HELP!!! How do I ask this girl out??? or should I???

go for it!



HELP!!! How do I ask this girl out??? or should I???

k don't ask her if she wants to take you on a date that would be the biggest turn off ever!! and yes you should ask this girl out. u 2 sound perfect for eachother. dont worry about your wait so much. everything will turn out great!! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater