Thursday, December 24, 2009

I like this girl, im acting so stupid!! : (?

i really like this girl, shes new. When i sing i sometimes cant help but stare at her face, shes has the prettiest cutest face ive seen. i used to stare at her all the time , but now i stopped cuz i dont want to freak her out or anything, and sometims i think i catch her staring at me, iunno i havent felt like this in so long, i had to type out my feelings lol, anyways i was hoping she would stay for a bit, so i cud say hello and introduce myself, shes new around, wat could i do ? should i wait for a good moment, or should i become friends with her oin myspace, even tho i never talked to her or met . some of my friends say do that, but my other friends say wait till she stay one day then say hi, and introduce urself and to others.



I like this girl, im acting so stupid!! : (?

is your name Riley(my cuz has a crush on a boy named that)



I like this girl, im acting so stupid!! : (?

Go up to her say Hi introduce urself talk a bit get tokno each otherr.. show her her classes (if she doesnt noe already)



I like this girl, im acting so stupid!! : (?

she's new so show her around, be friendly, walk her to her classes. The nicer you are then more she'll like you.



I like this girl, im acting so stupid!! : (?

Why does she have to be alone if she is new she will appreciatiate the fact that you came up and introduced yourself since she prolly doesn't have that many friends. Why not be one of the first people to step up and be friendly with her she will remember that. I remember the first people to introduce themselves and be friendly when I first moved and that was many years ago.



I like this girl, im acting so stupid!! : (?

Go up to her and introduce yourself man! Have confidence. Chicks dig that. So go up say: "hi my name is........, and i dont know if you notice me but i diffenetly notice you, wanna do something tomarrow night?". Go man, go!!! You can do it! Im sure she will like you.



I like this girl, im acting so stupid!! : (?

say hi to her first. since she is newer, it would be less awkward to introduce yourself to her and ask her some basic questions like when did u move or things like that. make sure u have atleast a BIT of convo before u myspace add her, so she'll member u as the confident guy she talked to yesterday instead of "that one kid in that one class"



just go for it, it might be hard at first but it will feel great once u get the courage and talk to this girl.



I like this girl, im acting so stupid!! : (?

well you could be her friend on myspace, but that is kind of an indirect approach. She might not want to add someone she doesn't know well onto her friends. you could do that, but i would get to know her a little. lot of times girls like it when you talk to them. Be polite ask her if you can help her with things, just be nice to her. Introduce herself, let her know that you know she is new, and that if she needs help finding her way around or anything you would be happy to help. The conversation should take itself from there. Walk with her out of class. Be confident, but not arrogant. Don't overwhelm her with what you say, be kind, but not afraid. Take the lead, girls like it when you establish yourself as confident. She will remember you as the guy who offered to help you and who was nice and confident. If you need more conversation starters, you could ask her where she is from, how she likes it now, what activities she is involved in, what classes is she taking, does she like sports what kind of music she listens to, etc. Just be yourself and if the connection is there, you'll know it. Good luck!



I like this girl, im acting so stupid!! : (?

well my boif was in that sit. w/ me and he just walked up to me, introduced hisself and then we became really good friends after that then one day like 3 months later we became friends, he told me that he really cared about me and he wanted to protect me and love me so i couldn't say no cuz he was cute! so we have started dating and we are still going strong. my advice to u is to just do what my boif did. i mean if u really really really like her, just go aheead and introduce urself and try to become really good friends. then when u think the time is right go ahead and spilll ur feelings! im not trying to be gushy or romantic, but its the truth!



I like this girl, im acting so stupid!! : (?

Ladies are attracted to confidence, being shy Mister Nice Guy accomplishes no change in the status quo during the game of attraction.



Be friendly with your words... I'm already analyzing this... don't come too strong with your words, but instead show interest while still being slightly assertive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater