Thursday, December 24, 2009

Any weight loss/ fitness fanatics on here who use Myspace?

I've started a new site. http://www.myspace.com/catsweightlossdia...



to help me lose weight. I used to be slim but have ballooned up.



This isn't spam, just a girl who needs a little help. If you have any advice on this topic please add me. The more friends I have the more determined i'll be to lose the flab!



Thanks guys x



Any weight loss/ fitness fanatics on here who use Myspace?

i'm sorry if i'm using your space, afer a few weeks of this new diet, i hope to take up a little less space so i can give you yours back



Happy New Year



Andy



Any weight loss/ fitness fanatics on here who use Myspace?

My heart goes out to anyone struggling to lose weight. There are a lot of people on here to try and help ( now i feel like Lassie )I replied to this other girls question, then I found a similar one 2 minutes later, so to save my fingers I've copy/pasted this!



Well in answer to your question; I can only tell you of my experience. I was a size 14 last year. I wanted to lose or accelerate weight loss, and so I tried pills and starvation plus a few diet plans. Because all of a sudden you control your eating, I lost a few pounds initially, but it always came back in the end lol



My sister went to this website which offers a choice of diet plans. At first I was naturally skeptical but in the end I had a try. I liked the website because it was honest advice and there wasn't any of that sale driven "c'mon, you'll be as thin as a twig next week" baloney. Anyway, cut a long story short, I'm a size 8- OK I lost an average 2-3 pounds a week which isn't as much as what other plans claim, but I could never get to a size 12 before and that was with exercise too! I am encouraged to eat out and even have chocolate lol+i don't go hungry ever.



www.dietplansforlife.com



Hope I have helped!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater